Friday 14 March 2008

I'm so bored!

The title says it all! So I was browsing around and found my first website! www.geocities.com/bethandkat
the about me is a rambling list of top 5's Beth and I did at our summer job once so thought hmmm about time I updated that so here it is...

Favourite tv shows:
1. West wing, 2. Buffy, 3. Angel 4. Heroes 5. Scrubs

Best ways to time waste:
1. Facebook, 2. Civ 4, 3. Watching scrubs/top gear 4. Reading on-line comics 5. Check the weather sites.

Favourite drinks:
1. Rose wine, 2. Red wine, 3. Vodka and diet coke, 4. Malibu and diet coke 5. Long Island Ice Tea

Most yummy tv/film guys (in no particular order):
1. Clive Owen 2. Kevin Spacey 3. Alexis Denisof 4. Anthony stewart Head 5. Nathon Fillion

Best lazy films:
1. Clueless 2, Never been kissed 3. While you were sleeping 4. Little women 5. Mean girls

Most re-readable books:
1. The dark is rising 2. The thorn birds 3. David Eddings (any of) 4. Emma 5. Terry Goodkind (any of)

Thats all I can think of at the moment but might add to it during the day as the boredom continues.

No comments: