Monday 10 March 2008

Mental weekend

this last weekend was so much fun! It felt like I was a student again.

  • Kimbos birthday on Friday - drank way too much fizz at t'interval
  • Roberts birthday - an excellent shout of a concert and drinking into the night party - although it was the 'oldies' who were up latest!
  • Singsoc Formal - loved the salsa dancing with Kay and I mainly had excellent partners :-) I'd love to do some more dancing but Pete would never be able to find the time and I'm too chicken to go on my own!

Also got too wear my fav dress :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were totally the best dancers!

I like Cat's blog, Cat Cat Blog Blog.

xx

Robbiegirl said...

Hi Cat!

Welcome to the evil world of Blogger...

The dancing looked like lots of fun from the pictures. :)